Is Your Business Ready for Expert Technology Teams?
HITN Partners with Xperteks as a Certified
Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
We are a Certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
Xperteks commitment to the diversity of its workforce and creating visibility surrounding the benefits of working with companies that reflect that diversity has been of paramount importance since our founding in 2001. It is for that reason that all of us at Xperteks take special pride in having achieved Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) status both in New York State and in New York City. The New York State Department of Economic Development, New York City Department of Small Business Services and The New York-New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council have certified Xperteks as an MBE Supplier.
There are numerous intangible benefits to working with a certified MBE. As an MBE supplier, we can offer cost saving strategies due to diversity spend requirements and several federal and state tax incentives, tax breaks and potential rebates that benefit many companies. Organizations choose to partner with an MBE to strengthen their brand recognition, community outreach, company culture and marketing efforts.
Xperteks assists large and small corporations who need to comply with policies that require them to meet their company supplier diversity goals. Companies can also expand into the government’s state and or federal realm by meeting compliance requirements and utilizing an MBE to increase their revenue by acquiring larger purchase opportunities that mandate a specific amount of spend through an MBE.
Our Proud Minority Business Enterprise Supporters
- Thomas P. DiNapoliNew York State Comptroller
- Michael BloombergFormer Mayor of New York City
- Melissa Mark-ViveritoNew York City Council Speaker District 8
- Phil RamosNew York State Assemblyman District 6
- Letitia JamesAttorney General of New York
- Felix W. OrtizNew York State Assistant Speaker District 51
- Gregg BishopCommissioner of the NYC Department of Small Business Services
- Maritza DavilaNew York State Assemblywoman